ASD 2015 Agenda
ASD 2015 will be a full day of thought-sharing and discussion on the current applications of Organization Development in today’s business and industry. The following is a proposed agenda, subject to change as final details for the day are confirmed. On-site participant registration will be from 6:30 a.m. until noon on May 7.
- Sunrise Session 7:30-8:10 a.m.
- NJOD Welcome 8:15 a.m.
- Morning Keynote Brian McNamara & Howard Guttman 8:30–10 am
- Session A Presentations 10:15-11:05 am
- Gender Bias Corporate Panel 10:30-noon
- Session B Presentations 11:15-12:05 pm
- Networking Lunch 12:15–1:00 pm
- Afternoon Speaker Geoff Bellman 1-2:15 pm
- Executive Panel 2:30- 4:00 pm
- Session C Presentations 4:10- 5:10 pm
- Happy Hour Networking 5:00+
As the agenda is finalized,a full description of the days’ events will continue to be updated here. See the following details currently confirmed:Read more
Register for ASD 2015
Registration for ASD 2015 begins March 1. Be certain to sign up early as space is always limited!
There are three ways to register. . .
- On-line registration is for individuals only. An NJOD mailing will be sent to all members, providing a link to register online and pay through paypal.
- Mail registration is for individuals, presenters and groups by downloading, completing and returning the Registration Form between March 1 and May 1 with payment to the address noted on the form.
- Registration at the door will be $135 payable in cash only on May 7. Contact email@example.com for questions or last-minute submissions.
STRESS LESS WORKSHOP APRIL 2
It’s a turbulent, high-pressure world out there! Exercise and meditation can reduce some of the stress, but too often, busy schedules prohibit us from taking the time. Even when we are fairly disciplined in our efforts, dealing with a highly charged situation or difficult person can easily throw us off balance – reducing us to a lesser version of who we truly are.
Even those who know how to wisely use pressure to their advantage on the sports field, the stage or the negotiating table, rarely have an understanding of how to translate that knowledge to other parts of their lives.
During this workshop, you will be introduced to an inner map, which will help you shift, at any time, from the incessant chatter of your mind to discover a more expansive version of you that is better equipped to handle the demands of a busy life.
Join Aimee Bernstein on April 2, 2015 from 9:00-12:00 a.m in a 3-hour training to turn pressure into a positive force in your life. Register here.Read more
Join Today – Membership is Free!