Registration for ASD 2015 begins March 1. Be certain to sign up early as space is always limited!
There are three ways to register. . .
- On-line registration is for individuals only. An NJOD mailing will be sent to all members, providing a link to register online and pay through paypal.
- Mail registration is for individuals, presenters and groups by downloading, completing and returning the Registration Form between March 1 and May 1 with payment to the address noted on the form.
- Registration at the door will be $135 payable in cash only on May 7. Contact email@example.com for questions or last-minute submissions.
If you are interested in the group discounted rate of $95 for groups of 5 or more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Each attendees must complete a separate registration form.
In the spirit of sharing, everyone who attends the ASD is asked to register, including Presenters and Panel Members. The NJOD Learning Community fosters an environment of peer involvement: review our list of previous ASD Keynote speakers who have all donated their time to share their expertise. It is through this spirit of collaboration that allows the NJOD to keep the cost of our one-day conference so much lower than any other program offering this wealth of information and camaraderie
The New Jersey OD Learning Community is an informal network of OD professionals who seek to share and exchange relevant business information and ideas. The Annual Sharing Day is for members to share their successes and their learning – stories, best practices, solutions and true innovations.
RAMADA PLAZA INN, NEWARK AIRPORT
160 Frontage Road
Newark, NJ 07114
Telephone: 973-589 1000
Thursday, May 7, 2014
Time: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
On-site registration will begin at 6:30 a.m.
KEEP A COPY OF YOUR REGISTRATION FORM AS YOUR RECEIPT
Only Cash or a cashier’s check will be accepted at the door.
Keep a copy for your records.
Late registration at the door for remaining seats
THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS
IMPORTANT: Payment must be in the form of a check made payable to: NJOD Annual Sharing Day
- Reservation for attendance through Pre-registration will be accepted on a “first come first served” basis until seating capacity (350 attendees) has been reached.
- Reservations will NOT be confirmed unless your check for has been received: NO REFUNDS. Only cash or cashier’s check will be accepted at the door. Late registration is not guaranteed as space is limited. For information on seating availability, send a query to NJODSHARINGDAY@AOL.COM.
- EVERYONE who will be attending MUST register in advance. Presenters and committee members must also pre-register.
- Do not assume you are registered unless you have confirmed receipt of registration through email.