The NJOD is pleased to make available to all members white papers and slide presentations as offered by speakers presenting during NJOD Monthly Meetings and during the Annual Sharing Day.
The articles, research and reference materials included here address current topics of interest to professionals in Organization Development, Talent and Human Resource Management.
Practical application as well as empirical studies and best practices offer readers research into Learning, Change Processes, Management, Systems, Communications, Interpersonal Dynamics… and the many fields that contribute to the continual growth of our profession.
These documents were contributed by authors and speakers in support of the NJOD Learning Community. NJOD members are invited to share the knowledge with respect for the copyright laws and recognition of the author’s contribution.
Steps to Submit to the NJOD Weblog Library
All documents must be approved the NJOD Communications Committee prior to posting. Please send submissions to Dr. Lucille Maddalena firstname.lastname@example.org, complying with the following formatting:
Please follow these steps to submit a document for posting on the NJOD weblog, www.njod.org:
- Prepare to email your document in .pdf format.
- All submitted documents must be the slide deck, presentation materials or handouts from your presentation at an NJOD function.
- Only .pdf versions of documents displayed or distributed at a scheduled NJOD function will be accepted. The document must be saved and submitted in .pdf format and be less than 2mb.
- Include the words “NJOD Library Submission” in the subject line of the email.
- Provide the following information in the email:
- A list of all of the authors of the document (n.b.: The document will be filed under the last name of the first author listed)
- The Title of the Document
- The date and location of the NJOD event at which the material was presented
Important Statement of Agreement - By submitting the document to the NJOD you are agreeing with the following;
- All information provided is accurate.
- The authors of this article agree to permit the submitted document to be displayed on the NJOD weblog, www.njod.org, for free download by anyone visiting that site, waving all compensation and control over distribution of the document